Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Usually Don't Do This But...

I try not to put my musical tastes on my blog much, since they are pretty odd, some might call them downright strange. In the morning and evenings I like ambient and every other time of the day I like hip hop and adult alternative. I know, I'm all over the map. So I spare you most of my musical favorites, but there is one guy I think is worth your attention.

Eric Hutchinson is his name. His hit song, Rock & Roll is often on one of my favorite local radio stations WXRY, and as it rang out over my speakers on the way back from some errands I decided enough was enough, I have to stop singing along to this song and take a minute to buy this album.

Long story short, this guy put his own CD out after Madonna's label went under, and it's incredible.

No comments: