Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Email Sent Today About ACS Launch

image

Hi,

It’s back! After a successful trial run last year, my affordable consulting service is back and better than ever. While the trial run was far from perfect, I can’t think of a single client that I did not in some fashion help to make more money. Whether it was through a simple website critique, or a detailed analysis of what SEO techniques would work best for their niche, I was able to help them make more money, at least that’s what they tell me.

This year the package is new and improved, and I can’t wait to share all the details with you. I have to warn you we are doing a very small number of these packages, because frankly I still have a company to run and the idea of spending all day everyday on the phone with clients just won’t work. So please read this letter and seriously consider taking action right away.

The Improved Dish

Here is how my consulting package works, you pay a flat fee, and then fill out a short survey 1 time, and I spend the next 8 weeks calling you once a week to discuss your internet marketing, seo, publicity, and so forth. We try to set goals, meet those goals, and I do my best to offer as much pertinent experience driven information as I can.

This year’s package includes 1 hour weekly calls, which should give us plenty of time to get down and dirty with how you can make more money each day, sell more books, get more PR, etc.

Pricing

I was going to charge a flat fee of $2,500 as this seems to be about half the market rate for something like this, and it is enough to make it worthwhile for all involved. But before I set the “regular” price so to speak, I wanted to offer you a special price that is less than half the normal price!

For a limited time (weeks not months) the price is just $997 for 8 weeks of hour long one on one calls between us. This includes everything that you need for me to get into your business, look at what is being done, and look at how we can change things for the better.

Sometimes it’s as simple as starting a pay per click campaign, or tweaking a sales letter, or doing a press release, other times it’s more complex, as in doing SEO submissions, or working on building valuable links with article marketing. Whatever it may be, that flat fee of $997 is all you pay for 8 straight hour long weeks of consulting.

Bonus

As a member of my consulting program you will save 50% off ALL my seminars in 2009. Being that my next seminar, the Internet Marketing Mountain retreat will run well over 1k, you will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars over the course of a year on my seminars. Why? Because as a consulting client I want to give you as much incentive to be at the seminars as possible, so we can pick up where we left off on the phone, and work on your business face to face. Getting this discount alone makes this program a no brainer.

I’ve also included a special BAD ECONOMY payment plan for those that would rather spread the cost of the consulting over 4 months, this is my way of saying, you have no excuses, if you want to grow your business online this is an exceptionally affordable way to do it.

Limited Quantity

I’m only selling 30 of these packages, because that’s about all I can handle right now. I don’t know how long it will take to sell out, but it could sell out today, so if you want this package, get in on it now!

Read all about the service and sign up at the link below:

http://www.affordableconsultingservices.com/

Make sure you click Return to CERL after payment so you can fill out our new client survey, and once again, here’s to making your business more money in 2009!

http://www.affordableconsultingservices.com/

NOTE ALL PACKAGES PURCHASED THIS WEEK ARE BEING SCHEDULED FOR CALLS THIS COMING WEEK 3/16 – 3/20.

Thanks,

Clark

P.S. People ask all the time, how can we talk on a regular basis so I can pick your brain on all the things my company needs to do to make money online? Here is the answer, AFFORDABLE CONSULTING SERVICE is back, it’s meant exactly to meet that need.

P.P.S. When this program sells out, which will be very soon, I am jacking the price up to $2,500 and leaving it there for awhile, that will happen soon.

P.P.P.S. Remember only 30 people can get in on this package, that means it’s those that act the fastest that will get the opportunity to work with me, period, end of story.

No comments: