Monday, March 9, 2009

Fresh This Week

It’s Monday and that means a new what’s coming up list. With corporate taxes due this weekend, and a few pending writing projects for clients, I had to scale this list down a bit from what I had hoped we’d be able to get done this week. That said, I’m feeling lucky to be alive, and plan on going as hard this week as always.

Affordable Consulting to Reopen

I’ve had a few people ask about this lately, so I guess it’s as good of time as ever to relaunch the program. I was going to raise the price to a flat fee of $2,5000 for about what I had listed on the site right now. But before I go there, I’m going to relaunch for a limited time at $1,000 for the whole shebang, I’m increasing call length to an hour a pop, and adding a special discount to attend any of my seminars in ‘09.

Sales Letter Writer to Reopen with Single Package

After a hiatus that admittedly was as much for football season as anything else, Sales Letter Writer is set to return this week. What I realized about this service was that no matter the size of the package people ordered I ended up spending about the same time on the work as any other of our packages. Thus my "single package” concept, where we’ll charge a single fee, less than 3k, and for that you get up to say 15 pages of a long form style sales letter written by yours truly.

First Look: Good Morning Rockstar Mug

The limited edition Good Morning Rockstar mug will be unveiled on the blog this week, all I have to say is, it’s about as cool as a coffee mug could be!

First Look: The Internet Marketing Lectures

As it’s namesake suggests, the IM lectures are going to be college lecture style audio study guides to building a profitable internet marketing business. The concept behind this is fairly simple, if you know the fundamentals of where internet marketing has been, where it is now, and where it is going, you then can profit from that knowledge on a regular basis by applying the principles to your own business.

I’m sure there are a few things I’m leaving out, but this should be a good starting point for this week.

No comments: