Monday, May 18, 2009

Let's Talk

This week for me is all about listening to our clients, potential clients, and interested parties about what is going on in their lives. No, I don’t want to know about Sammy’s soccer game, or the gaping hole in the backyard fence that causes curious critters to hold your garbage hostage for days on end. Rather I want to know about you, your business, and what you need help with.

I know if I am privileged enough to talk with you, I’ll be able to gain insight into what our company can do to help ease the pains of running a business online, marketing a book, or trying build a loyal following online.

I know that I don’t know much about plenty of things, but I’m willing to bet I can at least help put new ideas into your head from a fresh perspective of what might work when it comes to you reaching your goals.

Call our newest staff member Jovan to schedule an appointment-

864 641 1856

I’m out of town virtually every day next week, so NOW is the time to get in touch.

Best,

image

Clark R. Covington

No comments: