Thursday, May 28, 2009

30 Slots Left Consulting Email

Hi,

It’s that time of year again, the time when I shut our consulting business down to new customers due to the overwhelming demand for it. Hey, for 90% less than what most consultants charge you can understand why there’s a big demand for it right? Anyways, I’ve got 30 slots to fill for this summer and then the for sale sign is coming off the site, and I’m not afraid to bribe you to take my advice on a weekly basis live on the phone.

For this week only when you sign up for consulting services, you’ll get 10 free articles with 10 free submissions to ezinearticles.com, that’s a $200 value FREE just for signing up for, what in my opinion, is the best consulting service on earth.

Go here to sign up here:

Http://www.AffordableConsultingServices.com

So here is the true call to action. I’ll be closing up shop when we hit 30 more clients for the summer season, and when I reopen the price is subject to rise. I’ve already spoken with people charging a lot more money than I for a lot less work, and they tell me all the time to jack it up. So if you want to work with me one on one on the cheap, NOW IS THE TIME to do so.

Http://www.AffordableConsultingServices.com

After signing up for our service simply reply to this email with your order information and I’ll send you a few links for your free $200 gift of 10 custom SEO articles with submission to Ezine.

Earlier this week I launched another site, wrote a press release that got picked up by over 1,500 websites, did an interview with a major blog, am now attending the largest book conference in the world, blah, blah, blah. My experience with this internet business thing is second to none, so in my somewhat humble opinion hiring me to work with you is a smooth move.

Best,

Clark

Follow me on Twitter www.Twitter.com/ClarkCovington

www.ClarkCovington.com

P.S. If you are near Columbia, SC you can have your sessions in person at my office, I’ll flip open my laptop and we’ll sit there and hash a plan out face to face, maybe sometimes we could do it over fajitas? Tacos? But no margaritas, it’s work time, only margaritas after the hour is finished, then it is ok, right?

P.P.S. If you sign up to work with me this awesome thing happens to your internet business, it starts to actually do better, make more money, and prosper like the stray cat living closest to the restaurant dumpster.

No comments: