Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Screw Twitter Ratios

image

I saw the coolest thing on Mike Filsaime’s Blog yesterday, it said in big quoted letters, follow me and I’ll follow you. That’s the spirit of the internet last time I checked, do unto others as you’d want them to do to you. Well that’s the golden rule, but you get the idea. It’s always good to think of others first.

So to prove a point I let my follower number get to 200 people, partly to show people you don’t have to follow to get attention, and now I’m going to pretty much follow anybody that follows me.

Yes, you can have a huge clip of followers without following anybody, but that kills the interaction, I don’t want a one way line of communication, if I did I’d just keep using email, instead I want it to be a two way street.

Last time I checked that method for Mike Filsaime was working pretty well…

Follow me by clicking HERE and I’ll follow you!

No comments: