Friday, February 20, 2009

Clark’s Internet Marketing and SEO Seminar & Workshop Questionnaire

As a past customer of mine I value your opinions, thoughts, and most importantly buying habits. Rather than toss together some cheesy seminar and hope people will sign up for it, I’m asking you for feedback before we even begin to look for event space.

Please take a minute to visit the link below, and answer 10 short questions about two seminar ideas that have been stewing around in my head.

One idea involves having a small group (20 to 30 people total) meet for a weekend in the mountains at an upscale cabin. We’d go over the strategies I’ve used to build my business, and look specifically at your business and how we can make it better. It’s be intimate, fun, and around the clock since we’d all be in the same place, at the same time! Kind of scary, but could be groundbreaking in terms of what we come up with. This would be more of a retreat, and it would certainly allow you to think outside the box when it comes to your online marketing campaign.

The other idea is a more traditional seminar, doing it for a single day in Atlanta Georgia. This would be more of presentations, networking, and the like.

Anyways, I’m totally reliant on you to show me the light, please visit the link, fill out the questions, and karma will reward you with a wonderful weekend…And hopefully a stupendous seminar to boot!

FILL OUT SURVEY HERE

Thanks for taking the time to do this, I sincerely appreciate it.

Best,
Clark
www.ClarkCovington.com

P.S. When you get the email in a month about the new seminar I’m having this is your chance to directly influence what it is all about, where it is held, and even how much it costs, so take a minute to fill out the survey at the link above.


Please fill out my form.

No comments: