Saturday, January 10, 2009

When No Football Is on TV Saturday


So what in the world can you do when no football is on TV for the better part of Saturday morning and afternoon? Build a Web site for the heck of it!

I spent a bit today grabbing the domain ChowGermanShepherd.com which I was shocked was still available, and then building out a basic site using Wordpress. I think this site will rank #1 for the term in about a week from now, so when anyone wants to see what a Chow German Shepherd looks like, they'll see my dogs!

As many of you know I'm a dog lover, some have called me a dog nut! I love dogs, and have 4 right now, and seriously if I lived on a ranch like I want to, I'd have 10 or more! My lawn guy has 18 Beagles, but that is for another blog post.

My two rescue dogs are Chow German Shepherd mixes, at least that is what we think they are. Since I've had a lot of time to hang out around the house, I'm really loving on my dogs extra these days. These two really hit the jackpot when they were rescued, I have nothing else to do these days but hang with my pups, and maybe build them a Web site or two!

I put AdSense on the site so I could appropriately track search traffic, I wonder, is there anyone else searching for this rare mix? Only time will tell!

No comments: