Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Internet Marketing Book Finished!

I just finished the manuscript for my new internet marketing book called Strange Business. It's so weird the way it turned out, I had envisioned it being 45k words, and since I write my books chapter by chapter in unique MS Word files to keep things simple, I had no clue how long it would be when I put it all together. Sure enough, it was 44,733 words long. How crazy is that? I was almost spot on to where I wanted it to be.

After 3 rounds of editing I'm sure it'll balloon to around 50k words, which isn't that bad at all, should be around 200 pages or so when it hits shelves this spring. I should have the e-book up and running within a month or so.

Things seem to get easier when you do them over and over again, at least it seems that way when it comes to writing and publishing a book.

No comments: