Monday, July 20, 2009

How to Engage with Others on Social Media Websites

Clouds part as the heavenly father ordains social network websites like Twitter and Facebook saint like entities online. There is no way to dispute the facts, these websites are so popular they are inescapable for business owners that want to reach out to customers and potential customers online. How can you not use these websites in some fashion if they are on the tip of virtually everyone that uses a computer's tongue? The challenge then isn't convincing people to join these networks since they are already there, rather it's about appropriately engaging with them on websites such as Twitter and Facebook to get them to pay attention to you.

Read more HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Passing on an email I received from karbry@cox.net

I know you don’t know me but write reviews for Clark Convington too. The problem is my login isn’t working and I don’t have an email address to let them know I am having a problem. Is there any way you could contact them and let them know I’m having login in problems?? I’m not receiving some of the emails either. I got your email from an old email I had received. I hope you don’t mind and I would really appreciate it.



Thank You



Karen Krecklow