Monday, June 8, 2009

Social Media Management Service Launch

For months now I’ve been contemplating the question, how can my company help people in the social media space. I tweeted, friended, updated my status, and kept up with others. I even attended a few talks on the subject. What I learned was that listening is paramount on these networks. Listen, engage, and then, way down the line, when it’s apparent you care to give more than to receive, that’s when you ask for something. This is what I’ve learned.

What now? What next? What do you do with the knowledge that listening is the first step if your marketing on the internet. Well unless you have all day to play around on these networks, you best find someone to help you.

I’ve hired someone to help me listen, help me engage, and help me get more out of these tools each day. I encourage you to do the same. I’ve modeled this service after what our in house social media person does for me each day. Check out our Social Media Management Service for details.

image

1 comment:

Van Sprewell said...

Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work. Buy Facebook Vote